Over at The Gospel Coalition, Andrew Conway gives 5 reasons that Christians needs the Westminster Shorter Catechism and why it’s worth engaging today:
1. The catechism gives a helpful summary of core beliefs.
2. The catechism rightly views salvation as past, present, and future.
3. The catechism calls for whole-life discipleship.
4. The catechism opens the door to the wisdom of the Puritans.
5. Our ‘chief end’ really is to glorify God and enjoy him forever.
To view the article in its entirety, head over to The Gospel Coaliton: